- 8.300 – 350 cm-1 spectral range
- The equipment allows Reflection, Absorbtion and Transmission FTIR measurements
- AVC (Atmospheric Vapor Compensation) features designed to compensate for CO2 and H2O absorptions in real time
- APV (Automatic Precision Validator) to validate the instrument precision and reproducibility.
- Universal Diamond/KRS-5 ATR component to facilitate the analysis of a large range of specimens including solids, liquids, paste, gels, etc.
FT-IR spectra of the pure P3OT and 3%, 6%, 12% f-SWCNTs mass concentration nanocomposites