This Integrated Dual System, working with TOP, BOTTOM and SIDE laser excitation illumination, is an ideal platform for TIP ENHANCED RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY measurements, having also the ability to provide simultaneous and co-localized physical (AFM) and chemical (RAMAN) surface properties imaging (truly correlated images).
NTEGRA system has many exchangeable components which are making it suitable for various advanced Scanning Probe Microscopy techniques which are enabling the morphological, mechanical, electrical and optical properties studies of the surfaces, such as:
- Contact AFM (Topography, Lateral Force, Force Modulation), SemiContact AFM (Topography, Phase Contrast), Spreading Resistance Imaging, Scanning Capacitance Microscopy, Magnetic Force Microscopy, Electrostatic Force Microscopy, Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy, Nanolithography, AFM Spectroscopy (Force-Distance curves, I(V) curves), High Resolution Imaging
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (High Resolution Imaging, I(V) Spectroscopy)
- Scanning Near-Field Optical Microscopy (reflection and transmission modes)
- Shear Force Microscopy
SPECTRA system, a fully motorized Confocal Raman Spectrometer is an ideal tool for material specific chemical structure non-destructive nano – analysis due to its wonderful features, such as:
- High spatial resolution: < 200 nm in x, y directions and < 500 nm in z direction, respectively
- High spectral resolution: 0.23 cm-1 with 532 nm Green Laser (VIS, 20mW), 0.15 cm-1 with 633 nm Red Laser (VIS, 35mW) and 0.1 cm-1 with 785 nm Laser (NIR, 100mW), respectively
- Operational wavelength range in detection channel: 490-1050 nm
- Multiple steps adjustable ND Filter
- Motorized turret controlled switchable Gratings: 150g/mm; 600g/mm; 1800g/mm
- PMT reflection unit which allows fast 2D/3D scattered laser intensity imaging
The AFM-SNOM-Micro-Raman Complex System, mounted on a vibration isolation Newport optical table, is equipped with an enclosure for acoustic/light insulation.
2D Topography and Adhesion Force Variation Mappings of f-SWCNTs:P3OT sample