Technico-Scientific Report for BATIOLNAN (nr.66/2014) – stage 2 (2015)
– Synthesis and characterization methods for nanostructured alloys
– Carried out experiments for thermal treatment performed on CoSb nanowires
– Al/Mg ions insertion into the newly obtained TiO2 nanostructures. Selection of optimized dimensions for TiO2 nanotubes for ion insertion. Selection of the adequate ionic liquid for Al/Mg ions to enhance battery performance
– Determination of an original model for the Ti /TiO2 or Ti/TiO2/Al, Ti/TiO2/Mg interfaces. Performing test to determine new potential application of the poposed new type of porous batteries
– Dissemination of results through conference/symposiums/workshops/fairs.